Effective February 15, 2018
Information we may collect and how we may use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you use a Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc’s products,
we may ask you for personal information. We may combine the information
you submit in connection with a with information from other Blueram
Technology Solutions, Inc product or third parties in order to provide you
with a better experience and to improve the quality of our Products. For
certain Products, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining
- Cookies – Blueram
Technology Solutions, Inc may send one or more cookies to your computer or
including for storing user preferences, improving search results and ad
selection, and tracking user trends, such as how people search. Blueram
to help advertisers and publishers serve and manage ads across mobile and
- Log information – When
you access Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc Services via an application
or other client our servers may automatically record certain information.
These server logs may include information such as your request, your
interaction with a Service, application type, the date and time of your
request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your
application or your account.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Blueram
Technology Solutions, Inc, we may retain those communications in order to
process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that
provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information
associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless
carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and
the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to
communicate with you about our services.
- Affiliated Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc
Services on other sites – We offer some of our services on or through
other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may
be sent to Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc in order to deliver the
- Third Party Applications – Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc may make available third
party applications, such as gadgets or extensions, through its services.
The information collected by Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc when you enable
Information collected by the third party application provider is governed
by their privacy policies.
- Location data – Blueram
Technology Solutions, Inc may offer directly or through third parties
location-enabled services. If you use those services, Blueram Technology
Solutions, Inc may receive information about your actual location (such as
GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to
approximate a location (such as a cell ID).
- Unique application number – Certain services may include a unique application number that
is not associated with your account or you. This number and information
about your installation (e.g., operating system type, version number) may
be sent to Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc when you install or uninstall
that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers (for
example, to request automatic updates to the application).
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for
the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries,
affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the
purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that
these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions
confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Blueram Technology Solutions, Inc employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.